Open Source eCommerce Development
Are you varying of investing in Brick & Mortar business?
As Brick and Mortar business need investment in location, property, staff and time; do you want to save all?
Do you need expansion of your business beyond the geographical boundaries?
Do you need business extension without opening new branches?
All these questions have an answer and it is eCommerce or online business. When you think of online business then you might have again some problems like your business needs are specific and want some special or customized solutions. You may think vendor independent ecommerce development of your web application or website. Â
WebInfoways is ready to deal with your all requirements to setup an ecommerce website in short time using open source ecommerce softwareâ€™s, we can provide you the tailor made solutions as per your business needs.
Open Source eCommerce Solution
You are to think of Open Source eCommerce Development at WebInfoways for all of your queries. WebInfoways provides totally customized solutions without any victimization policies.
It is always reasonable whenever you need upgrade of your open source solutions. It is responsible for quality assurance and all of your security needs. WebInfoways will act as a virtual team hired by your organization and will perform all the functions on your behalf.
Open Source eCommerce Development Services at WebInfoways
Open source ecommerce software development services at WebInfoways includes all popular ecommerce software including Magento, osCommerce, XCart and Zen Cart.
Among all the open source eCommerceÂ solutions, OsCommerce is most suitable and light weight solution for both the small or home based entrepreneur as well as for large enterprises. It offers a powerful shopping cart with many distinguished features.
Magento is the ultimate solution of your needs. Magento is robust, scalable, user friendly and rich in features and is an open source eCommerce solution.
Being an offshoot from OsCommerce, ZenCart has all features needed in an eCommerce store. Additionally, it provides a sound architecture and extra features through changes in core codes.
Features of eCommerce at WebInfoways
Open source eCommerce development at WebInfoways will have following features:
Catalog & Products Features
- Unlimited number of categories, sub-categories, products and options.
- Optimised brand landing pages
- Item discounts based on quantity ordered.
- Order discounts and promotional codes with single or multi use discount codes.
- Products can be linked to multiple categories and have multiple options.
- Set the order in which products display.
- Options can be individually set to Optional or Required.
- Options can be given a weight which will be factored into the shipping cost calculations along with the Product weight.
- Support for "text" options which allows a customer to enter text when they order a product.
- Digital Downloads are fully supported. All downloads are done through a script that checks the order status before allowing the download.
- Store can be run in "Catalog Only" mode. This way, the store acts just like an online catalog, without any links to a shopping cart.
- Ability to choose the "Featured Products" on your homepage.
- Cross-Selling is supported via a related keys mechanism.
- Tax-free products and options.
- Support for product Ratings & Reviews per product, product suppliers, product manufacturers, product brands, etc.
- Maintain inventory levels by product and product options.
- Multiple product images
- Zoom product images means multiple zoom options
- Integration with social media website
- Fully integrated search engine optimised blog
- Ability to attach and cross sell products on blog posts
- Social media integration (share blog posts)
- Blog administration to maintain posts and content
- Integrated into your own URL (yourname.com/blog/)
Search Engine Optimisation Features
- Validated W3C XHTML / CSS code
- Complete search engine friendly development
- Ability to create unique title tags and meta information for categories and products
- Dynamically created title tags and meta information for categories and products (ability to overwrite manually)
- Proper placement of H1 tags on categories and products
- Dynamically generated ALT tags
- Breadcrumb navigation
- Internal linking structure
- Site map creation
- XML site map creation and submission
- Google Base integration
- On-Screen help is available for most functions.
- Easily manage Products, Categories, Options, Customers, Shipping, Locations, Orders and much more.
- Upload Product Images and Software Items from your browser to your web server.
- Store shipping rates are calculated by order weight and/or price. The amount charged for shipping can be calculated via fixed price or percentage. Ability to assign Free Shipping to an individual product.
- Support for UPS, USPS and Canada Post online shipping rates.
- Configure sales tax per postal / zip code, municipality, state or country (billing or shipping address).
- Activate/Deactivate individual customers.
- Manage your orders from an intuitive screen. Order stock levels can be adjusted when the order ships.
- Add private comments to each order, or comments that the customer can also see.
- Statistical Charting tool.
- Restrict digital downloads to a specified number of downloads, or a pre-determined number of hours.
- Integrated Authorize.Net gateway allows you to authorize and collect Credit Card payments from your order management screen.
- Ability to override any customer selected payment method with a Authorize.Net Credit Card payment. This is useful if the customer changes their mind about how they want to pay for an order after the order has already been placed.
- Emails sent to customer via the store can be customized to suit your requirements. Dynamic replacement of text can also be done.
- Send HTML Newsletters to your customers directly from your store.
- Create and maintain discount codes.
- Customer can view and modify their personal info by logging on to their account. Account can be created before or during CheckOut process.
- Full order history and detail is available to the customer.
- Customer receives confirmation eMails when they place the order, and when their orderâ€™s status changes.
- All software downloads are available via their online account. No more hassles with eMailed software links gone missing.
- Customer can re-attempt payment at a later date. Sometimes the Payment Gatewayâ€™s servers are down. With this software, the Customer can come back and pay later.
- Password Reminder feature for Customers.
- "Email A Friend" functionality allows customer to send a link to a Product via email.
- Support for tax-free customers.
- Convenient Order Print function from the customerâ€™s account area.
- Advanced search function.
- "Contact Us" script to send queries via email from your store.
- "Save Cart" functionality.
- See shipping estimates before checkout.
- Customer can keep a list of their favourite products.
- Selectable currency and language.
- Product selection by brand
Security & Encryption
- SSL support utilizing the highest standard in online security.
- Encryption of Passwords and Credit Card numbers in the database.
- Robust user input validations throughout the store
- Critical information is kept separate from the database.
- Assign additional login to the admin for staff that canâ€™t modify the storeâ€™s configuration settings.
- Built-in front end support for offline payments (such as Mail-In, Fax-In, Phone-In and COD), Offline Credit Card payments, PayPal, 2CheckOut.Com and Authorize.Net (AIM & SIM).
- Built-in support for PayPal IPN, PayPal Website Payments Pro, 2CheckOut.Com Auto-Update, Google Checkout, etc.
- Built-in support for Authorize.Net credit card payment authorizations from the Administration area.
- Built-in support for Verisign PayFlow Link and Pro, World Pay, LinkPoint, etc.
- Support for custom payment gateways via user exits.
- Enter up to 9 Credit Card types (ex: Visa, Master card, etc.)
Feel free to contact our business development executive for detailed quote for your ecommerce development needs OR fill up the details inquiry form.
Open Source eCommerce Development